Echoreyn-of-Athens-button-rounded-homepage Echoreyn-of-Athens-button-rounded-about Echoreyn-of-Athens-button-rounded-Concert-Picks Echoreyn-of-Athens-button-rounded-venues youtube Facebook-icon twitter

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where are they performing again?


Have you ever found yourself wondering about that new music venue in town? How big is the stage? What are the acoustics like? Is it really as clean as their website says it is? Well, introducing my newest semi-regular blog series - Echoreyn of Athens: Music Venues! Now you'll know if you can (legally) bring your underage pals to your new favorite band's next show. Now even the most inexperienced Athens newcomers will have a reference guide of sorts for all of the places to be (and places to avoid) in this little town!

See, after struggling to find one site that gives a complete account of all of the things I need to know when I'm researching a stage that's playing host to one of my favorites each weekend, I finally threw up my hands in surrender. Hey, if I can't find a site that'll tell me what I need to know, I'll just make one myself! After all, I see quite a few venues as I traverse my way across town in search of new treats for my ears. Why not share my knowledge? Feel free, of course, to chip in with your own experiences in these places, too, as I document my findings. The more info, the better! Hope this page truly becomes a one-stop guide for all of your venue-related queries!

No comments:

Post a Comment